And now, have fun.
What we need:
3 bobby pins in a contrast color
chain (length depends)
crimp loop + clasp
2. Connect crimp loops to the chain by using the tongs
3. Attach the clasp to it ( In case you do not want to ruin your nails: Use a finer pair of tongs)
4. Start to thread the chain through the loops of the bobby pins. This goes easiest, when they are still in order due to the packaging
5. Pull bobby pins loose from the packaging, so you have (in my case) six bobby pins on your chain
6. Now you add the pin in your contrast color. Repeat Step 4- 6 several times...
7. Adjust the length of your chain by holding it to your neck and cut it with the tongs. Connect the second crimp loop with the chain.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and you may gained some inspiration