The super secret chocolate cookie recipe
200g white chocolate
3 cups of flour
1 cup of liquid butter
1 cup of unsweeten cocoa
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of white sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of backing powder
1. Put the butter into a cup of approximately this size and melt it in
the microwave (use a plate as lid)
2. Mix the brown and white sugar with the liquid butter in one
bowl, add the eggs:
3. In a different bowl, mix cocoa, salt, backing powder and flour. Stir it with a spoon. Cut the
chocolate into little chunks.
4. Put everything together (except the chocolate) and stir it. Then add the chocolate. On a baking tray
prepared with baking paper make little piles of about 3cm diameter.
5. In a preheated oven bake the cookies at 180°C hot air for 9 minutes. Don't worry if they're not hard
yet, they will be after cooling down (with a smooth core!). Voilà:
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do everytime I make them.