|It's a Nikon D3200 with the Nikkor 50 mm 1.8 G and a 18-105 mm objective!|
What we need:
|Leftover fabric// your camera strap// leather needle// sewing stuff// Optional: measuring tape|
1. Use your camera strap to measure how much folded fabric you will need, mark where you want to sew along. You maybe want to add some additional Millimeters, so it will slip on easily later on.
2. Sew along this line
3. Turn your inside and right side out.
4. Use a safety pin as a little helper for pulling your camera strap through your created tunnel...
5. Pull it through the tunnel.
6. Push the open ends inside and fix your work with a few stitches, use a leather needle, because it will get pretty thick.
Now you simply have to reattach your camera strap to your camera/baby and everyone will love your camera strap... no need to mention, it needs about 10 minutes!
Have a photogenic weekend ;)