So today I thought I would give you some overview of my favorites during these few days back in my "normal" life, since you pretty much saw all my "Indian favorites" in my Bag-post. I know, it's not a lot, but it covers pretty much the last 2 weeks of being here again. And someday (after sourcing through all my 2000 India pictures I will actually post another India related post, no matter wether you want or not :))
2. Silver statement necklace Jopp, another addition to another field of addiction, this subtle statement necklace (sounds strange, I know, but this about it) was found at a local flea market and it has my love right now. I can't wait to be finally able to leave the house without a scarf hiding every necklace I wear.
3. Plant seeds I never had a green thumb, but strangely I wanted to try growing my own salad and edible flowers this spring, so far I can say my plants do actually still live.
4. Sun glasses Since I was kinda a late one with transferring the money to my uni, I had to rely on my bike instead of the bus the past week. But cruising through the city with sunglasses is a instant boost for your will to ride a bike.
5. Urea lip balm from Balea After a long flight your skin is always really dry and especially this product helped a lot to fight the dryness. Plus it is in a tube, so you can actually still use it after having a cold, since no bacteria can come inside.
6. Good coffee The north of India is like a desert to coffee lovers and therefore I've been drinking coffee non-stop after returning.
And another favorite was the whole action around "Post aus meiner Küche" (mail from my kitchen), a website where three lovely girls do initiate food swaps with home-made goods concerning one certain topic every few months. This months it was all about childhood memories and I decided to take part for the first time. I drew lots for the lovely Eva and she gifted me that generously that I felt really, really bad for my really small package, but I was actually struggling with finding actual meals from my childhood. One thing I do remember about food in my childhood has to be, that I liked nearly nothing, I was a picky child hating a lot of the things, I nowadays love: Tomatoes, french fries (really early), vegetables (in general), pineapple, salad, mushrooms, and, and, and. Still, I've got the images from the swap, just see and enjoy.
|My package; Eva's package|
That's it from me, I have to get to uni and learn something about History in the virtual world and about the History of the Middle East. Oh joy!